When life gets busy it is easy for our spaces to get out of control. Papers pile up on kitchen counters, shoes are kicked into corners and before you know it your spaces are leaving you feeling anxious, overwhelmed, frustrated and depressed.
One of the biggest obstacles for people considering help with home organisation and decluttering is embarrassment and fear of being judged – rest assured your possessions and feelings are in a safe pair of hands with Serene Spaces.
Serene Spaces will respectfully and sensitively work alongside you providing you with support and encouragement to help you achieve your goals.
Friendly, tailored and confidential services offered by Serene Spaces are:
Decluttering and organising
• Help to declutter and organise a room or entire house
• Provide advice on the best utilisation of space
• Advise on organisational systems to fit your lifestyle
• Get your home looking its best before marketing for sale
• Help unpack after a house move
• Prepare your home for a new baby
• Help organise your spaces before and after building renovations
• Create your perfect home office
• Help with downsizing
• Prepare your home for a party or special occasion
Home staging / styling
• Stage your home and garden ready for selling to help get the best possible price
• Prepare your home for an Airbnb rental
• Update and prepare a probate property ready for sale
• Prepare a buy to let property to help it stand out from the rest
Small business organisation
• Declutter and organise an existing office space
• Advise on the most effective utilisation of space
• Help with an office move
• Provide effective solutions to keep on top of the paperwork
As a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO), Serene Spaces abide by their Code of Ethics. Serene Spaces is fully insured, DBS checked and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Serene Spaces is based in Redhill, Surrey and covers the surrounding areas within a 20 mile radius.
For a free initial telephone consultation contact Nancy Jones on 07876 458013 or via the contact page.